Graphics Designer - Web APPLY NOW
Role & Responsibilities
- Create marketing collateral for web and print, including graphics for websites, e-mailers, online banners, brand & product illustrations, logos, pamphlets, catalogues, brochures, event & tradeshow support material, print and online advertising formats, bill boards, direct mailers, etc.
- Build and maintain a consistent brand image through creative conceptualizing, design, layout and illustration for a variety of traditional, online and mobile media.
- Ability to understand briefs and translate concepts into creative, innovative visuals, effectively overseeing projects start to end including on time delivery.
- Proven expertise in editing & re-touching photographs / artwork for use in creatives as per brief provided.
- Designing & Maintaining banners for website and mobile apps regularly.
Work collaboratively and cohesively with a team of copywriters, designers and art director(s).
Preferred Qualification & Skills
Post Graduate / Graduate
- 4 to 6 years of experience in working with Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDRAW, Indesign, After effects with a strong understanding of web design principles.
- Ideally from an E-commerce background with proven design expertise at a digital marketing agency, with knowledge of the latest developments in the industry will be an added advantage.
- Quick learner and ability to work in a collaborative work environment.
- Please add your work examples while applying for job.