MANAGER – WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS (ECOMMERCE) APPLY NOW
- Manage the entire warehouse operations from shipment receipts to order management, picking, and Inventory management to order fulfillment.
- To ensure the orders received are dispatched accurately and within specified timelines. - Preparing NDR (Non-Delivery Report) & RTO (Return to Origin) Report.
- Define SLA's in consultation with the management and make efforts to control and maintain them.
- Oversee warehouse operations to exceed expectations for productivity, daily workflow, product availability and accuracy
- Develop key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of the warehouse operations
- Defining non-moving, slow-medium-fast moving item. Space utilization analysis. Scrap management.
- Provides oversight and conducts (when necessary) physical inventories and cycle counts.
- Achieve operational efficiency by proper resource allocation and maintenance and up-gradation of resources from time to time
- Ensure optimum capacity utilization of warehouse by designing best-fit layouts of a warehouse, goods/material placement, inventory movement and maintenance of the warehouse
- People Development through regular feedbacks, coaching & mentoring, identifying and facilitating training needs
- Ensure safe, clean and healthy working environment in compliance to statutory requirements and company policies
- Desired Profile: - Strong organizational skills and ability to recognize and react to critical business priorities among multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly.
- Able to read and interpret instructions, policy, procedures, program information, etc. and provide guidance to others regarding implementation and application, as well as identify areas of improvement.
- Must have experience in handling/managing reports in Vinculum E-Retail Software.
-MBA or equivalent
-Ability to create routine reports and correspondence.
-Experience in setting up a warehouse management system for e-commerce
-Minimum 4-6 years of experience in warehouse/inventory management
-Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards
-Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
-Team player who works productively with wide range of people
-Knowledge of logistics, including carriers, shipping policies and procedures
-Candidate with experience in handling 3PL and one than one warehouse will be preferred.
|||Peeragarhi, Industrial Area, Delhi|||E-Commerce||||||gAbnioXLeENCted0|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||MONTH|||range||||||31000|||35000|||true